Welcome to my latest hemp pain relief cream review! The product that I am reviewing is Aromalief.
As noted in my disclaimer, this post contains affiliate links. I also want to disclose that I received this product as a gift in exchange for a review. With that said, all opinions remain my own and were in no way influenced by the company.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone.
Why try a hemp pain relief cream?
I am a huge fan of hemp pain relief products like this one for two reasons. The first being that I can feel good about what I am putting on and in my body. There is no THC in this hemp lotion, meaning that there are no psychoactive effects.
My second reason is that it really does relieve pain. Obviously, it’s not going to relieve the pain of a sudden and severe injury within minutes. But it does relieve minor to moderate pain in my muscles, tendons, and joints from fibromyalgia and autoimmune arthritis.
As a blogger, I spend my days typing for hours on end. Instead of stopping when my wrists and fingers begin to ache, I apply a little Aromalief lotion. The relief it provides allows me to keep tapping away at my keyboard.
What makes Aromalief special?
There are a few things that makes this hemp infused cream special. First there’s the scent! I do not like products with a heavy scent. Thankfully, the lavender scented version of this lotion is light and lovely! I enjoy the scent long after application, but do not feel or smell like a walking lavender bush!
Secondly, this is the first pain relief cream that doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy or like they have a thick residue on them. Within seconds of gently rubbing the lotion on my hands, my skin begins to feel like it had been lightly powdered.
Thirdly, I can feel good about using this hemp lotion. Aromalief is both cruelty-free and vegan. The main ingredients in the lavender version are:
- Cannabis sativa oil hemp – Contains Omega 3s and 6s that can help to reduce inflammation
- Glucosamine – Acts as a lubricant to help you move joints
- Chondroitin – Works in combination with Glucosamine to support joint health
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – The sulfur in MSM has been shown in studies to slow down joint degeneration.
- Arginine – It transforms into nitric oxide when it enters the body. The effects of nitric oxide are to open blood vessels wider and improve blood flow which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Lavender – Lavender is one of the best essential oils to help with pain and stress relief.
- Menthol – Soothes your tired and stressed body.
- Aloe Vera – Protects skin and replenishes moisture.
Click here for full list of ingredients
Try it yourself!
Are you ready to give Aromalief a try? Shop here!
Not ready to make a decision? Read more reviews here!