My Oska Pulse Journey
I have lived with chronic pain from psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, and endometriosis for over 17 years. For 12 years I treated my conditions pharmaceutically. Pain pills, other prescriptions, and surgery only masked or temporarily relieved my pain. In some cases they made it worse. Tired of dealing with side effects in addition to my daily chronic pain, I went completely med free 5 years ago. To my surprise some of my pains decreased, but not enough to live the life I wanted. Wanting to treat my conditions as naturally as possible I began medicating with medicinal marijuana (MMJ). The improvements I experienced in regards to psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia were fantastic! But MMJ alone wasn’t able to help me in my battle with abdominal adhesions from endometriosis and surgical scarring.
When I first heard about Oska Pulse, my first reaction was it was too good to be true. I figured I would give it a try, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up. To my surprise it worked!! What it did for my knee pain was amazing, but it wasn’t until March 24, 2017 when I began to use it faithfully every day from the moment I woke up until I went to bed that I began experiencing improvements and relief that I never thought was possible. I am not the only one who didn’t think it was possible, my doctors all told me that I was as good as I was going to get, they said I had no hope of ridding my body of the pain that was literally killing me. Find out what those pains were and how Oska Pulse has and is continuing to give me my life back in this series.
Are you ready to embark on your own Oska Pulse journey? Click here to learn more about it and save $55 with promo code DIVA. Full disclosure: I am an affiliate, however my opinions and experiences are my own and are in no way influenced by the company. I never recommend a product that I wouldn’t use myself or give my family.
My Oska Pulse Journey
- Oska Pulse, giving hope when doctors said there was none to be had
- My Oska Pulse Journey Update #2 Winning the battle with my bowels!
- My Oska Pulse Journey Week Three: More than a pain relief device
- The Disabled Diva’s Oska Pulse Journey Week 4
- Oska Pulse Journey Week 5: Addressing pain instead of putting a Band-Aid on it
- Oska Journey #6 Week 9 Experiencing improvements that I never thought I would
- Tips for treating your neck pain with Oska Pulse
- A day at the beach revealed an awesome surprise
- The Disabled Diva’s Four Month Oska Pulse Anniversary
- Tips for treating lower back and hip pain at home and on the go with Oska Pulse
- PEMF Therapy; The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- Stop Pushing me around! Trading my wheelchair for sneakers.