Press play to listen to my accessibility review of Disneyland’s new Spiderman Web Slinger Ride. Scroll for show notes and photos.
The long-awaited opening of Avengers Campus and the Spiderman attraction Web Slinger took place on June 4, 2021. My family and I were there on opening day. In this podcast, I share accessibility information about the new ride. In addition, I have provided links regarding how to get a Web Slinger boarding group in the show notes.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied with caffeine. It’s a win for everyone. I am not a medical professional, and nothing stated in this article is mistaken for medical advice.
How to Access Spiderman Web Slinger Ride
- Must have a boarding pass
- Boarding groups are issued via the Disneyland app at 7am and noon.
- Tips for getting a boarding group
Wheelchair Accessibility and DAS Information
- Assistive Listening
- Handheld Captioning
- Audio Description
- ECV must transfer to a wheelchair
- Shaded with umbrellas
- The outdoor queue has a lot of sharp turns
- No alternative DAS queue available at this time
- The indoor queue fewer turns and longer stretches
- Split for the wheelchair-accessible vehicle takes place at the standard boarding area.
- The exit gate is heavy
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
- The accessible ride vehicle has room for up to seven guests in addition to the wheelchair user—three guests and the wheelchair on one side, four guests on the other.
Spiderman Web Slinger Ride and Game
- Each guest has their own color web
- Shoot your web with any arm or hand motion
- No repetitive movement, unlike Buzz Lightyear or Toy Story Mania
- Scores individually and combination of everyone on your side of the vehicle
Leave your questions and comments about this Disneyland Resort Attraction in the comments or leave a voice comment here.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure guests must wear masks at all times, even when taking photos. The only exception is when you are seated or off to the side eating and drinking. Eating and drinking while walking or away from designated dining areas are not permitted.
- Beginning June 15, 2021, out-of-state guests are allowed to visit Disneyland.
- Temperature checks will also end.
- Updates will be made as they occur.