Here are some psoriatic arthritis resources that will help you no matter where you are in your journey. Whether you are newly diagnosed, looking for ways to live better with psoriatic arthritis, or just want to learn more about this chronic illness, the following resources are just what you need!
What is Psoriatic Arthritis?
If you are newly diagnosed, have been living with this illness for many years, or just want to understand what a loved one is living with, the following resources are for you! Most people do not know that there are 5 types of psoriatic arthritis. Not every patient is given a detailed explanation of their diagnosis nor do they realize that they could have more than one form. The following resources will help everyone understand the differences and why how one person’s experience is often different than another.
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- 5 Types of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Connection
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone.
Psoriatic Arthritis Resources for Treatment and Pain Relief
There is no cure for psoriatic arthritis. The best our physicians can do is to address inflammation and pain. With that said there are numerous treatments, both pharmaceutical and alternative that may help.
- Treating Psoriatic Arthritis
- How is psoriatic arthritis treated?
- Four Wearable Pain Relief Devices
- How journaling helps you and your doctor!
What PsA Patients Have to Say
Learning to live with psoriatic arthritis goes far beyond finding a doctor and treatment. It involves making modifications to your lifestyle, activities, diet, and more. Here are a few articles that explain some of those changes.
- The Mandalorian Approach to Explaining What it is Like to Live with Fibromyalgia and Psoriatic Arthritis
- PsA Woes: Conflicting Emotions & Contradictions
- Three Things Disneyland Has Taught Me About Psoriatic Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Not Just Joints and Skin
- My Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis Experience
- It Wasn’t The Onion That Made Me Cry