Got a rumbly in you tumbly? Have no fear, here is a list of Disneyland’s Critter Country gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options!
Winnie the Pooh and all his woodland friends are fans of healthy eating! And yes, while you can fill your bag with sinful treats from the candy store in Pooh Corner, the land also has a few options for grabbing some healthy eats!
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone.
Critter Country Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Vegetarian Dining Options
Critter Country is not the land to visit for breakfast unless you want to start your day with candy. The Hungry Bear restaurant, Critter Country Fruit Cart, and churro cart open for lunch. Hungry Bear closes earlier than some other walk-up restaurants in the park. Be sure to check the official Disneyland App for operating hours before thinking about heading over there for a late-night snack.
The Hungry Bear restaurant has a huge seating area. Most of it is covered making it a perfect place to seek shelter from the sun or rain. Enjoy your lunch and dinner while watching the Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, and Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes go by on the River’s of America. If seated in the back of the upper level keep an eye out for the cats of Disneyland and wave to The Disneyland Railroad passengers when they pass by.
- Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly Classic Cheeseburger
- Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly Disney Check Meal -Power Pack: Dannon Danimals smoothie, a Cuties Mandarin, Carrots, and choice of small beverage.
- Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly Kid’s hamburger
- Vegan/Vegetarian: Classic Plant-Based Cheeseburger served with fries or slaw.
- Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly/Vegan/Vegetarian: Strawberry Fruit Bar
Critter Country Fruit Cart
- Assorted fruit
- Vegetarian: Churro
Got a rumbly in you tumbly? Have no fear, here is a list of Disneyland’s Critter Country #glutenfree #vegan and #vegetarian options! #winniethepooh #disneyland
- Critter Country Accessibility Information
- Get Your Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Vegetarian Fix with These Dining Options at Carsland * Disney California Adventure
- Star Wars * Galaxy Edge * Disneyland * Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Vegetarian Dining Options
Never miss a post by subscribing to my blog and don’t forget to follow me on social media!!