Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links. Meaning that at no additional cost to you, I receive a commission when you make a purchase through my links. The proceeds earned fund the giveaways I host in my Facebook groups.
How many nights do you lie awake wishing your bed was more comfortable?
Does this sound familiar?
Look, I get that not everybody has thousands of dollars just waiting to be spent on what feels like a selfish purchase, but that shouldn’t stop you from getting a good night’s sleep.
First, never allow yourself to think or listen to anyone who tells you that purchasing items to make it possible to sleep better is a selfish waste of money.
A bed might just be a bed to someone who has never had to recover from surgery or was bedridden for weeks, months, or years from chronic pain or illness. But for those of us who have, we KNOW that a comfortable bed plays an important role in our daily lives. Tweet
That without reaching a restorative level of sleep, our pain increases, and our productivity decreases.
Now let’s take a look at some products that are all priced under $50 and that will have you looking forward to going to bed instead of dreading it……..
If purchasing a new mattress isn’t a possibility at the moment, there are a few affordable options to help get you through while you save for the mattress of your dreams.
Queen and king size mattress toppers can get a bit pricey, but if you do not share your bed or if your partner is fine with the mattress as is, a twin or full-size topper may be the answer.
- RUUF Mattress Topper, Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cooling Technology
- Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Mattress toppers are just one way of increasing full body comfort.
When was the last time you purchased new sheets?
It wasn’t until I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis, endometriosis, degenerative disc disease, and coccydynia that I learned to value and appreciate a comfortable bed. Tweet
Pillows, in particular, became an obsession of mine, because of their versatility.
For example, an affordable foam neck pillow does more than provide comfort in the car or on a plane, I use one at night to support my neck.
Here is another neck option and a few other pillows that make my bed more comfortable…..
- EPABO Contour Memory Foam Pillow Orthopedic Sleeping Pillows, Ergonomic Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain – for Side Sleepers, Back and Stomach Sleepers, Free Pillowcase Included
- 7.5″ Wedge Pillow for Acid Reflux – Dr. Recommended Height, Luxurious 2″ Memory Foam Pillow Wedge for Sleeping, GERD, Post Surgery, Heartburn, and Snoring – Washable Bamboo Cover
- DMI Ortho Bed Wedge Elevated Leg Pillow, Supportive Foam Wedge Pillow for Elevating Legs, Improved Circulation, Reducing Back Pain and More
- NATUMAX Knee Pillow for Side Sleepers – Sciatica Pain Relief – Back Pain, Leg Pain, Pregnancy, Hip and Joint Pain Memory Foam Leg Pillow + Free Sleep Mask and Ear Plugs
- PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow