BBQ pulled pork pockets
3 cups Bisquick mix
2/3 cup warm water (120-130 degrees)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ cup BBQ sauce
½ cup pulled pork
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together Bisquick, warm water, and olive oil until Bisquick is moistened. Let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Knead dough to format a ball. Divide into 8 equal parts. Flatten with a rolling pin to create 1/8 inch thick circles. Place circles on cookie sheet.
4. In a small bowl mix together pulled pork and BBQ sauce. Place 1 tablespoon of pork mixture and 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of each circle. Fold over and pinch edges to seal.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.
6. Eat them hot from the oven or cool completely, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.